We aim to have the best listening skills in the world of executive search, because we have to uncover what our clients really need.
Effectively Managing the Whole Team
Organizations are shifting their talent strategies toward growth, globalization, and driving innovation, creating a need to engage multi-generational and virtual employees in new ways. Our consulting practice helps organizations succeed in this demanding environment by leveraging our world-class research and extending it to match your organizations capabilities, producing innovative and practical solutions for:
- Developed business case for the expansion of leadership programs to take a global leader in HR outsourcing solutions’ curriculum to the next level. Assisted by benchmarking their advanced program against global best practices and aligning improvement recommendations to value added business opportunities.
- Supported a global conglomerate’s focus on growth through leadership. Collaborated on program design, vendor evaluation, and implementation strategy for the development of a new level of leadership development for senior group of leaders based on Maersk’s leadership competencies.
- Provided assurance and accuracy of a TMS vendor selection for a comprehensive talent strategy. Business-focused use cases helped the financial institution sift through vendor capabilities to one vendor that could demonstrate its performance to key company-specific requirements.
- Helped the global agricultural company create a talent management strategy and roadmap. Supported a culture shift by engaging business executives and creating alignment across the organization to successfully implement the strategy based on best practice research.
- Developed rigorous process documentation to support selection of a TMS vendor for the German auto maker’s L&D organization. Utilized business-specific use cases, workflows, and requirements
- Strategy development to drive retention, engagement, and performance
- Roadmap development to tie together program, organization, and technology efforts to deliver measureable business results
- Effective organization and staffing models to enable strategic partnering with the business
- Process & Program Design
- Talent program design and integration of performance, succession, career management, and learning
- Linking development programs to talent acquisition, performance management, and rewards programs
- Leadership program audit, and design and content analysis
- Detailed analysis of existing research, competitive and comparative analysis, and custom developed data
- Measurement program design, metrics development, and dashboard design for development, HR, and business audiences
- Measurement program audit and analysis
- Vendor Selection
- TM system strategy and technology suite selection
- Alignment of technology strategy with business strategy
- Process mapping
- Leading Edge Innovation
- Flexible talent and HR delivery models based on the latest research into business aligned and effective delivery of services>