Do I have to pay a fee to you?
- No, there is never any charge to candidates.
How can I submit my resume?
- Submit your resume online or send an email to Human Resources (HR).
I submitted my resume to a job posting on the website. Do I need to re-submit my resume for other opportunities?
- No. Once you have successfully uploaded your resume, we will retain your information for future opportunities. There is no need to submit your information more then once. Also, when submitting your resume, please upload in Word or Text only. Our system works best when you upload your information in a Word document.
My resume information has changed since I last submitted my information. How do I update your records?
- Submit your resume information again and upload the new resume in Word or Text only. Please remember that our system works best with Microsoft Word.
Do you offer only contract jobs?
- Absolutely not. We offer several kinds of working opportunities. Some of our contract assignments are temp-to-hire. This allows both you and the client a chance to determine whether a particular job is a good fit. You may request to only be considered for permanent placement. Please discuss this with you recruiter during your initial consultation.
What kinds of jobs are available?
- We are currently offering opportunities in Healthcare/Allied Health,Technology, Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Legal, Telecommunications, Engineering, Construction, Real Estate and Administrative sectors.
What should I bring to my interview?
- When you interview with us, bring a copy of your resume, a completed application, any employment references with phone numbers, and identification that shows who you are and that you have a right to work in the U.S.
Will my skills be tested?
- To ensure that you’re the right candidate for the demands of a specific job, we may assess your skills and characteristics in order to place you in an environment in which you’ll be successful.
What kind of companies use your organization?
- We work with all sizes of business, from small independent companies to large national corporations.
How long will it take to place me in a position?
- It depends on the needs of our clients as well as your marketability, including your skills, availability, and flexibility. Some new employees are offered assignments immediately.
If you did not find an answer to a question above, please feel free to contact a company representative on line or email us.