Understanding Your Definition of Great Leadership
Our clients’ definition of leadership – commitment to quality of life, service to others, the power of diversity and collaboration to improve the health and welfare of communities – has shaped who we are and what we do. They select us because:
- We are the only top ten executive search firm devoted to organizations that improve quality of life: healthcare, life science companies, higher education and not-for-profit organizations.
- Our clients give us a 92 percent satisfaction rating for “outstanding” leadership fit.
- Our leader placements stay in their roles an average of seven years; CEOs stay eight.
- We have locations in 16 major metropolitan markets to identify the best talent nationwide, while providing deep local knowledge.
- Our search consultants are experts in healthcare, higher education, academic medicine, life sciences, IT, advancement, enrollment and other not-for-profit disciplines.
- Diversity and equity are core values of the firm; 84 percent of our slated candidates include women and minorities.
- We provide a menu of leadership and talent management solutions – beyond our core search services – to drive risk out of the hiring decision.